Copper 18Kt Gold plated Cuff encrusted with colourful beads, resin stones and colourless glass
How to Wear: Wear this as a statement jewellery with a plain black dress or top. The gold colour of the bangle will stand out against your black ensemble.
This bracelet has a screw locking mechanism. To ensure that the bracelet sits comfortably on your arm, first unscrew the lever on the bracelet anti-clockwise, then place the bracelet on the arm followed by screwing back the lever on the bracelet clockwise.
Please note: Many of our jewellery pieces are handcrafted and use natural & synthetic semi precious stones. As a result each peice is unique and may have slight colour or design variation from the image on our website or advertised in magazine
Indian Bangles Size Chart
Indian bangles are measured in terms of bangle diameter. This is the length of a line passing through the centre of a bangle, starting from one of a circumference and ending at the other end.
|Bangle Size||Inner Diameter (cms)|
|2/3 (Extra Small)||5.84|
|2/10 (Extra Large)||7.60|
NOTE: These measurements are for rough idea only. Sizes can vary slightly up/down for some designs.
Steps to measure your hands for the right fitting bangle.
- Take a flexible tape measure.
- Bring all your fingers together as if you are about to wear a bangle and then using the measuring tape, measure around the widest part of your hand.
- Make a note of the actual circumference of your hand and compare this value with the diameter values mentioned above to identify the correct bangle size.
TIP: In some styles of bangle, it is recommended that one should buy one size up from the actual measurement of the hand, for ease in gliding in the bangle on to the wrist.
Australian Shipping Rates
For your protection all parcels within Australia will be sent through Registered Mail.
– Australian Postage for goods (weighing up to 1Kg) : Flat rate $14.95
– For Bulk orders (weighing over 1Kg): Contact us for Shipping charges.
International Shipping rates – see here
For returns & exchange details please see here