Black Cheetah Head Cuff
Sterling Silver cuff with two Cheetah Heads adorned with 24Kt gold micro plating, black onyx and red garnets.
Perfect to a cocktail party with evening gown or with tailored pants and sleeveless blouse. “Complete the look” by pairing this cuff with Cheetah head necklace and or Cheetah head ring.
Cuff is also available in Colourless Zircon semi precious stones.
Size: One Size
As worn by Bachelorette Alana on THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA 2014 episode 4
Indian Bangles Size Chart
Indian bangles are measured in terms of bangle diameter. This is the length of a line passing through the centre of a bangle, starting from one of a circumference and ending at the other end.
|Bangle Size||Inner Diameter (cms)|
|2/3 (Extra Small)||5.84|
|2/10 (Extra Large)||7.60|
NOTE: These measurements are for rough idea only. Sizes can vary slightly up/down for some designs.
Steps to measure your hands for the right fitting bangle.
- Take a flexible tape measure.
- Bring all your fingers together as if you are about to wear a bangle and then using the measuring tape, measure around the widest part of your hand.
- Make a note of the actual circumference of your hand and compare this value with the diameter values mentioned above to identify the correct bangle size.
TIP: In some styles of bangle, it is recommended that one should buy one size up from the actual measurement of the hand, for ease in gliding in the bangle on to the wrist.
Australian Shipping Rates
For your protection all parcels within Australia will be sent through Registered Mail.
– Australian Postage for goods (weighing up to 1Kg) : Flat rate $14.95
– For Bulk orders (weighing over 1Kg): Contact us for Shipping charges.
International Shipping rates – see here
For returns & exchange details please see here