Jewellery Hire & Jewellery Fitting
Indian Bridal Jewellery Hire
Punjaban Diva offers their Indian clientele the option to hire jewellery for special occasions like weddings and engagements, to look their best without breaking the budget.
Enjoy a Trial Fitting with your bridal outfit to make sure you are choosing the most appropriate jewellery for your special day. Save your precious time, relax and enjoy a personal “fitting” with the latest collection of Indian Bridal Jewellery pieces such as Bridal Necklace sets, Rani Haar, available in Sydney!
Private Jewellery Viewing
Fashion Stylist, Jewellery enthusiast or a Bohemian bride also have the option to make an appointment to view the merchandise at the Punjaban Diva Studio. ‘Private Jewellery Viewing‘ is designed to provide our valuable clients an opportunity to touch, feel and try out our exquisite collection of jewellery before purchasing.
Whether you want to hire or purchase, you can schedule a time by simply filling out the booking request form on the right hand of the page.
How to Hire:
- Go shopping: Select the pieces you would like to hire and then drop us an email on Customercare@punjabandiva.com
- Contact us: In the email let us know the number of days for which you require the jewellery and we will notify you about the availability of the selected item and the total rental fee.
- Payment: Once your order has been confirmed we will send you an email with our payment details. Please note, that an amount equal to the retail value of the jewellery will be requested as a security deposit in the form of bank transfer while you have the jewellery. On the return of the jewellery, the rent will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded. Any damage incurred to any piece of the jewellery will be charged for.
- To be able to rent the jewellery, you need to be a registered member with Punjaban Diva.
- Maximum time period for which you can hire a jewellery piece is 5 calendar days (Negotiable on request).
- Jewellery rental is available within Sydney only.
- Pick-up and return of hired jewellery must be done by appointment from Punjaban Diva studio.
Charges related to Damaged/Stolen/Lost Items:
Punjaban Diva expects that all hired items must be returned in their original condition. Slight wear and tear is understandably inevitable, however any damage deemed excessive by Punjaban Diva will be charged for. In the event of lost or stolen jewellery, no refund of the security deposit will be made.