Punjanban Diva offers their customers the option to hire jewellery for special occasions like weddings and engagements, to look their best without breaking the budget.
Following are the steps to hire the jewellery for your next special occasion:
How to Borrow:
- Go shopping: Select the pieces you would like to borrow and check their availability. If the item is not available, drop us an email on email@example.com and we will notify you via email it’s availability.
- Contact us: In an email let us know your selection and the number of days for which you require the jewellery.
- Payment: Once your order has been confirmed we will send you an email with our payment details. Please note, that an amount equal to the retail value of the jewellery will be requested as a security deposit in the form of bank transfer while you have the jewellery. On the return of the jewellery, the rent will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded. Any damage incurred to any piece of the jewellery will be charged for.
- To be able to hire the jewellery, you need to be a Punjaban Diva member.
- Maximum time period for which you can hire a jewellery piece is 5 calendar days (Negotiable on request).
- Jewellery hire is available within Sydney only.
- Pick-up and return of hired jewellery must be done by appointment from Punjaban Diva studio.
Charges related to Damaged/Stolen/Lost Items:
Punjaban Diva expects that all hired items must be returned in their original condition. Slight wear and tear is understandably inevitable, however any damage deemed excessive by Punjaban Diva will be charged for. In the event of lost or stolen jewellery, no refund of the security deposit will be made.